Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday Holiday Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  I'm here today to feature a card for you that will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  I have a Christmas card that comes together in a SUPER QUICK JIFFY!  Let me share that card with you now..................... 
If you have a bunch of cards to make ........ And your running short of time to get them done ........ This is the card you will want to duplicate.
One of my ALL TIME FAVORITE stamp sets is "Sassy Salutations".  I just love this 'Merry Christmas' stamp.  I stamped it onto a panel of Whisper White with Cherry Cobbler ink.
I added a panel of "Merry Moments" DSP to the bottom portion of my Whisper White panel and then added a piece of 1-1/4" Cherry Cobbler Striped Grosgrain Ribbon through the middle section of my card. 
A final touch was adding one of the 'Very Vintage Designer Buttons' to my ribbon and that completed this charming holiday card.
So what do you think?  Are you too loving how this card turned out?
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kadie. I absolutely LOVE how you did the ribbon. Great choice of sentiment to fill the top. So very nicely done!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and sweet. Love the bold shot of stripe from the ribbon and button!

    ReplyDelete