Thursday, September 17, 2015

Tag Thursday SOMClub Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created for my September Stamp of the Month Club members.  I attached one of these thank you tags to every members order ...... and want to share that tag with you today.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This tag was inspired by the Stamp-of-the-Month Club set "Happy Happenings".
I also used the "Kinda Eclectic' stamp set to stamp my foliage......
And the pretty sun-burst for this tag.
My tag was topped off with some Early Espresso 1/2" Seam Binding.
This is one of those all-purpose tags that can be switched up in a flash by simply changing the sentiment to whatever your needs are.  LOVED creating this tag!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 'Friends Friday' card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty tag Kadie. This is one of my FAVE SU stamp sets and FAVE tag punch. So simple yet so elegant!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mix of elements and simple tag are stunning. Did you heat emboss the "sun?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES my dear friend......I did heat emboss that sun with Crushed Curry Embossing Powder. You could do the same thing with Crushed Curry ink and then quickly dipping it into clear embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete