Saturday, September 26, 2015

Paper Pumpkin

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have some fun cards to share with you!  These are the last four cards I created with my July Paper Pumpkin kit.  I didn't use any additional Stampin' UP! product to create these card .......... Just what came in my Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I'm thrilled with the way they turned out ........ And want to share those cards with you now.
This card idea came from a fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator ...... Who simply showed how to cut down the Whisper White base card that comes with your kit ........ And you can make two small cards with each Whisper White base card.
All I did for this card was add some of the DSP that comes with the kit to the top and bottom of my cut-down card ...... And then I added one of the Whisper White spiral panels with a coffee cup stamped on the front.
Next up I used another cut-down card and just changed the orientation on this card.
Here's the third card I created ........ I made this card a landscape style card.
And this is the other cut-down portion of my Whisper White base card and I made this card a portrait style card.
The other thing I did for each of these little mini cards was cut down the envelope that comes with this kit ....... And I was able to create a small envelope for each of my mini cards.
So there you have it friends ........ A great way to use up all the pieces to this Paper Pumpkin kit.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Way too cool Kadie. Now I can finish up my kit as I didn't want to make them all the same. Such a neat collection of unique cards you made. Nicely done My Friend!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me with your creative spins for Paper Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete