Saturday, September 19, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I still have some July Paper Pumpkin cards to share with you.  I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out and want to share that card with you now. 
This card uses all the supplies that comes with this July Paper Pumpkin kit ...... and my only extra supply was the panel of Basic Gray cardstock that I used under the DSP panel.
These super fun note card panels and paper clips come with the kit......
And when the cup is stamped and embellished......It's the perfect sentiment piece for this card.
And a card just wouldn't be complete without a coordinating envelope.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a great 'Spot-Light Sunday' card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable pairing. Love the little plant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kadie. You should enter the Paper Pumpkin challenge, if you are not already. LOVE the plant in the cup. I still need to get back to this one. You are right, so many unfinished projects.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete