Monday, September 14, 2015

Mix-It-UP! Monday - Fall Thankful Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that I used to create yesterday's card ....... but added some additional products to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is the card I shared yesterday on the top and my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the bottom.
My Mix-It-UP! Monday card uses two new products that are featured in the Stampin' UP! 2015 Holiday Catalog.
The first upgrade I made to this card was using the new 'Woodland' embossing folder on my Rich Razzleberry base card.
Then I matted my 'Into the Woods' DSP panel onto a panel of Old Olive cardstock.  I also added some of the new 3/8" Rich Razzleberry Cotton Ribbon across the center of my DSP panel ...... And tied up a pretty knot to complete this look.
My stamped acorn focal point changed from two acorns to one.  And I also added an extra layer of Tangelo Twist cardstock to this panel.
I stamped my Tangelo Twist and Early Espresso acorn pieces twice and used the new Acorn Builder Punch to punch out my acorns.  Next I added some dimensional adhesive to the backside of my punched out acorn pieces and adhered those directly to my stamped panel.  I completed this same process with my 'thankful' sentiment banner piece too.
The end results on this card were surprising and I'm in love with the way it turned out.
So there you have it friends........Two fall cards that use the same stamp set, cardstock and Designer Series Paper ....... But produce two very different looking cards.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. What could be cuter than this sweet acorn, whether a duo or solo! Thanks for sharing such wonderful fall card!

    ReplyDelete