Tuesday, September 22, 2015

3-D Tuesday Halloween Banner

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and it takes minimal supplies from my Stampin' UP! stash.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
How this for a fun little Halloween Banner!
Each of the banner flags measure 3-1/2" x 3"....
I used one of the new Spider Web Doilies for each banner......
And the center circles are punched out using the 2-1/2" circle punch.
I used the 'Larger Than Life' Alphabet set to stamp each of my letters......
And I used the new Basic Black Archival stamp pad for each of my letters.
To the top of each circle I added a small piece of 'Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim.......
And knotted it all up with some Linen Thread.
Behind each letter I wrapped some Silver Metallic Thread......
And sponged all the edges of my pieces to help give it a creepy and Halloween kind of feel.
And here is my spooky Halloween banner hanging in my studio.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Wine-Down Wednesday project ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Fab Boo Lous!!!! I absolutely LOVE how you used the spider web doilies. What an awesome banner Kadie. And, embossing everything; it looks like a lot of work; but, knowing you, it didn't take long to make. I love everything about this banner. So awesome!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete