Tuesday, September 01, 2015

3-D Tuesday Early Bird Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project was an Early Bird door prize gift for one of my Stamp camps.  It's a SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY project to put together ...... So let's jump right in with my project share for today.
This little pizza box is perfect for holding several little 3x3 notecards.
Here's what the box looks like with the fabulous belly band attached......
And here is what is tucked inside this little box.
Here's a closer look at the five 3x3 note cards.
I ended up making two versions of this little pizza box ........ One in Delightful Dijon and one in Cucumber Crush.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome Kadie!!! I LOVE the belly band...the lace is so pretty on them. Neat how you turned the square piece on an angle on top of the belly band. LOVIN' all those scrumptious In-Colors. Fabulous job my Friend!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable way to show off the In Colors with these sweet little notes and envies

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute! Love how it all came out. E especially like the Dijon mustard!
    I guess you could say that is my new favorite color!!
    Is it possible to get instructions on making the box?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samistic Cards.....Please email me at Kadielabadie at live dot com and I will be happy to share the directions with you.

    ReplyDelete