Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  This middle of the week card features some inspiration and hopefully will provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This great card was created with several new items from the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! catalog.
I began by stamping my vase from the "Floral Wings" stamp set onto a circle of Tip Top Taupe cardstock.........
And then used a panel of Tip Top Taupe Color Collections DSP and Watermelon Wonder cardstock to create two fun decorative panels for the front of my card.


 
One additional product was adding a piece of 1" Dotted Lace Watermelon Wonder Trim to the top of my Tip Top Taupe DSP panel.
So there you have it friends ........ the perfect little card for that someone very special.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little tag with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments: