Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday - You're The Best

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will offer you some inspiration and hopefully provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How's this for incorporating lots of new "Mint Macaron" color into a card project.
I started out by stamping my 'You're The Best' sentiment (from "Friendly Wishes") onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then punching it out with the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch.  I then matted it to a 2-1/2" Mint Macaron circle and then adhered it down onto a  Whisper White square.
Here you can see all the layering I did for my sentiment panel.
My sentiment was positioned onto a banner flag that was created using the new 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper.  I used the Mint Macaron striped pattern for my banner flag.
For an added layer of texture ...... I used the "Large Polka Dot" Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on my Mint Macaron front panel.  I then grabbed my "What's Your Type" stamp set and used the large dot from that set to ink in the center of each embossed polka dot with a dotting of Mint Macaron ink.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: