Sunday, July 19, 2015

Spot Light Sunday - Flower Pot Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have some wonderful new product to share with you.  The product I used for this card is from the new 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ........ and today, I'm going to feature a fun way to incorporate this new product line into a pretty amazing card.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
 To create this card ....... I used the "Gift from the Garden" stamp set.
I used Stampin' Write Markers to color each of my flowers and pots ........ and then stamped those onto a Whisper White panel.  My Stampin' Write Marker colors are; Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Cajun Craze. 
My sentiment was stamped with Old Olive ink ........ And the stamp set is from the new "Cottage Greetings" set.
Besides using Basic Black and Old Olive cardstock to create this card ......... I used the "Farmer's Market" DSP for my front panel.
LOVE how this card turned out ........ And I have the perfect friend in mind to send this card to.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a "Mix-It-UP! Monday" version of this card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. I love both the color possibilities as well as finished look (especially for the pots) of using the Stampin' Write markers direct to rubber! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete