Sunday, July 12, 2015

Spot Light Sunday -Colorful Circle Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a wonderful new product card to share with you.  The product I used for this card is from the new 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ........ and today, I'm going to feature a fun way to incorporate this new product line into a pretty amazing card.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
 For this Spot-Light Sunday card ........ I used the new "Sweet Stack" stamp set.
Here's an up-close look at the sentiment that I stamped.  I used Island Indigo ink and backed my sentiment with a Tangelo Twist Scallop Circle.
I used the "Sweet Lil' Thing" DSP to create my 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel........

And before adhering the DSP panel down to my base card.......I added circles punched out using the 1-3/4" circle punch.  My circles are Island Indigo and Tangelo Twist cardstock.
Had a whole lot of fun creating this card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another version of this card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for my 'Mix-It-UP! Monday' card share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the big, bold circles lining the side . . . don't own that stamp but you sure are enabling!

    ReplyDelete