Sunday, July 26, 2015

Spot Light Sunday - Butterfly Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a beautiful butterfly card to share with you.  The product that I used for this card is from the new 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ........ and just couldn't be any easier to make.  I'm featuring a fun way to incorporate the new Stampin' UP! product line into a pretty amazing card.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today. 
I wanted to create a card that was quick and easy ....... and this card does just that. 
I started out with a Watermelon Wonder base card and then added a panel of the new 2015-2017 Watermelon Wonder Envelope Paper to the top of my base card. 
 My butterfly was die-cut out using some Pink Pirouette cardstock and the Butterflies Thinlits dies.

\
 And for an added spark of FUN ......... I added a trail of Blushing Bride Sequin Trim to my butterfly.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Mix-It UP! Monday card share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. The white butterfly is so striking against Watermelon Wonder

    ReplyDelete