Saturday, July 18, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - 2-June cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I have two fun cards to share with you today!  These two special cards were made with the June Paper Pumpkin kit ....... Along with a few extra Stampin' UP! products.  I'm thinking that you could recreate these two cards with product that you probably already have in your stamping studio.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
Here's the first card that I created. 
I began by stamping my 'thank you' (from the "Tin of Cards" set) onto my Whisper White banner flag.  I added some Calypso Coral polka-dot trim to both sides of my Whisper White banner.  One final touch was to add a couple Early Espresso Candy Dot between each of the stamped thank you.
I added some of the twine that was included in my Paper Pumpkin kit to the top of my banner.....

And positioned three Bitty Flowers to the bottom of my banner flag.
I also took the opportunity to decorate the outside of my envelope......
And called this card DONE!
Here's the second card I created.
I stamped my sentiment to the bottom corner of my Kraft card.......
And then used the adhesive backed pieces that came with this kit for my center focal point.
I used the die-cut flower that was included in the kit to create my flower.  Adding some of the twine (that was included in this kit) to the back of my die-cut flower really gave my flower some CHARACTER and WOW FACTOR.  One additional item was adding a Tip Top Taupe Blossom Accent flower to the center of my die-cut flower.
To create a little fun to my Whisper White panel.......I used my Tip Top Taupe Stampin' Write Marker to add some stitching/doodle lines around that panel.
And a final touch for this card was to decorate my envelope.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: