Monday, July 20, 2015

Mix It UP! Monday - Flower Pot Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have a great new product card to share with you.  I shared with you yesterday my version of an easy card that you could create ........ And today I want to share the Mix-It-UP! Monday version of that same card.  Today's card version uses the exact same product I used to create yesterday's card ....... along with some additional Stampin' UP! product.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
The card on the left is the Spot-Light Sunday card that I shared with you yesterday.  My Mix-It UP! Monday version is the card on the right.  How about that for 'stepping up' my original card.


My stepped up card kept the same orientation ....... But I separated each of the flower pots with their own double frame. 
I stamped each of the flower pots onto a small square of Whisper White cardstock........
And then matted each square with some Basic Black and Old Olive cardstock.  For each of my stamped flower pots and flowers......I used the same Stampin' Write Markers that I used on my original card. 
I used the label from the "Baker's Box Thinlits Die" to die-cut out my sentiment.......And then I added some Whisper White Baker's twine to attach my die-cut sentiment to my Old Olive panel.
For an added touch of fun ....... I used the "Tiny Wave" rotary blade for the Stampin Trimmer to create a fun edge to both my "Farmer's Market" DSP and my Whisper White cardstock panel. 
So there you have it friends ........ my Mix-It-UP! Monday card ....... That just kicked up a basic card and took it to another level.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a lovely 3-D Tuesday purse with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: