Friday, July 24, 2015

Friends Friday - Downline Swap Cards

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I have received from my FABULOUS group of downlines........and one VERY SPECIAL fellow demonstrator.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share them here with you.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
First up is the card that my sweet downline Cheri made.
She created wobble pieces for each of her stamped "From the Herd" images.  Can you say BRILLIANT CHERI!
Next up is the card that my fellow demonstrator (and good friend) Lynn made.
How GORGEOUS is this card!  I love how she used the gray marker to create a fabulous shadow for her stamped flower image.  OH SO PRETTY!
Here's a beautiful card that was created by my downline Abbie.
Talk about a WOW FACTOR of pretty flowers!  NICELY DONE Abbie.
And my final card share for today is a card that my newest downline Lydia made.
I'm totally in love with the new In-Color Mint Macaron.  LOVE this card Lydia!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a couple more Paper Pumpkin cards with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: