Tuesday, July 14, 2015

3-D Tuesday CupCake Purse

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today..
Here's the fun little 3x3 card purse I created.
It holds five little 3x3 note cards......
That were created using the new 2015-2017 In-Color collection......
And the new "Sprinkles of Life" stamp set.
I also used the new 'Cherry on Top' DSP to create a fun envelope liner for each little 3x3 envelope.
This is a fun little 3-D project that makes the perfect little hostess gift for that someone special.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 'Wine-Down Wednesday' card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: