Tuesday, July 07, 2015

3-D Tuesday - Brick Wall Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you today ........ And this is a SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY project that you can create.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
This project uses the new "Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags" along with the new "Brick Wall" embossing folder.
I ran my gift bag through my Big Shot ..... using the new "Brick wall" embossing folder.
To create the trio of flowers ....... I used the "Flower Shop" stamp set with both Bermuda Bay and Soft Sky cardstock.
After stamping my three flowers ..... I punched out all three of my flowers with the "Pansy" punch ........ and then used dimensionals to adhere each of my flowers to the Whisper White tag.
The wooden'Thanks' comes from the "Expressions Natural Elements......
And a finishing touch was to tie up my bag with some Whisper White and Bermuda Bay Thick Baker's Twine. 
I added a special little hand-made card to the inside of my bag ....... and delivered it to someone very special.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little Wine-Down Wednesday card with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Really adorable! What a great way to give new interest to the gift bag!

    ReplyDelete