Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You Made My Day Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fabulous Sale-a-Bration card to share with you.....but first I would like to give a quick Saddle-UP! Event update.  I only have 4-spots left for my February 28th Saddle-UP! Event and then I will be SOLD-OUT!  Talk about 'You Made My Day' ........ I want to say THANK-YOU to all those who have signed up.  It's going to be a FUN PACKED DAY and hopefully the BIGGEST event I've ever put on.  If you are interested in joining me for this all day event ....... Please contact me ASAP.  Hope to see you there!
My card today, spot lights some new Occasion and Sale-a-Bration product.
First up......I used my Window Framelits to create my flower pot.  I used the Spring Flower Embossing folder to create all the yummy texture on my flower pot.
My flowers were made with the Petite Petals punch.......And I colored in my Rhinestones with my Melon Mambo Blendabilities.
And my sentiment came from the new 'Best Day Event' Sale-a-Bration set.
And as you can see here.......I used the branch stamp from the new 'Mother's Love' set to create the base for my yummy Petite Petal punched flowers to rest.
This is one of those cards that I used my Pink Pirouette ink directly onto one side of my embossing folder.  I was then able to insert my cardstock directly into my folder and run the folder through my Big Shot to create the pretty flower pot design.  Just LOVE how this turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a special I Love You card ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You made MY day with this striking mix of pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! I love how you made the flower vase and embossed it. Those little flowers are just perfect! Also love the colored rhinestones! Great card! Have to CAS this one... :-)

    ReplyDelete