Friday, January 09, 2015

WOW Card for Downline

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little card to share with you .......... It's one that I created for one of my downlines.  Let's jump right in with today's share........
This happy little "WOW" card came together in a SNAP......And uses a TON of new product from the 2015 Occasions catalog.
I started out by using three patterns of the "Sweet Dreams Designer Washi Tape" collection.  I ran three piece of washi tape down the far left hand edge of my card.
I then stamped my "WOW" sentiment in Lost Lagoon at the bottom of my card.
I then stamped two Petal Potpourri flowers 91-Hello Honey and 1-Lost Lagoon) and punched each of them out with the coordinating Flower Medallion Punch.  
I coordinated the center of each flower with coordinating colors and made sure that I used some dimensional adhesive to pop-up my centers for each flower.
This card has a soft happy look to it and just know that it will make my downline smile when she receives it.

Thanks for joining me today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share more new product cards with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful, cheerful card Kadie! I love it ! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft and happy is an understatement. It's so fresh and fabulous for spring! Love all the new products you used. I debated on getting another flower punch but this one is just TOO cute, yes?

    ReplyDelete