Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sweet Flowers

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Well my blogger friends......today I'm heading to the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!  I'm heading to the Stampin' UP! Leadership Conference in Orlando, Florida.  And look what I received in the mail from Stampin' UP!.......
What a magical moment this was when this package arrived at my front door.
I've been ivited to the Stampin' UP! Manager's Reception at Disney's Hollywood Studios on Thursday night.
Both Jack and I will be rubbing elbows with some of the greatest names at Stampin' UP! All this is going to happen because my FABULOUS Stampin' UP! customers have selected me to be their Stampin' UP! demonstrator.  MANY THANKS to all my Stampin' UP! customers for helping me achieve this exclusive honor.
Now......Jumping right in with my card share for today......Here's a pretty 'Love is Kindness' card.
\
I used the new Adventure Bound DSP stack for my background paper.  I added a fun feature to my card ....... and that was this GORGEOUS Designer Very Vintage Button with some pretty Linen Thread.
I used the 'Love is Kindness' set that is currently in the Occasions catalog and I grabbed my Blendabilities to color in all the pretty tulips.
I used some of the new 'Sahara Sand Lace Trim' to add a touch of "PRETTY" to my tag and finished it off with the Ornate Tag Topper punch.
Such a fresh and pretty card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another sweet flower card  ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Your talent and smart business approach were key in earning your recognition. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete