Sunday, January 25, 2015

Something to be Thankful For

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a SUPER HAPPY card to share with you.  It uses lots of new product from both the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Let me jump right in with today's card share.......
This card is so happy and cheerful in the pretty Daffodil Delight colors that I used.  Can you even image how pretty it will look in one of your favorite colors.
I used the new Spring Flower embossing folder to create a gorgeous embossed background for the top portion of my card.
I then punched three flowers from the Itty Bitty Accent pack and used a small pearl for the center of each flower.
My sentiment is from the 'You Brighten My Day' Sale-a-Bration set......and I punched it out with the new Note Tag Punch.  One of the accents I used on my sentiment tag was to use Crushed Curry ink.  I think really set this sentiment off perfectly.
I used some Daffodil Delight Seam Binding to tie up a pretty bow at the top of my tag.
I'm just crazy about how pretty this card looks.....and I'll be making some other color versions of this card soon.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Best Day Ever Card ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Kadie! It is so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow and white. The touch of embossing makes it so rich!

    ReplyDelete