Saturday, January 10, 2015

So Proud of You

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm at a full run today........Preparing for some upcoming classes and events.....so I'm going to jump right in with a card I made using some new Occasions Catalog items.
This fun little card was inspired by my grandkids.  I wanted to make a card to let them know just how proud I am of them......and all the amazing things they do.
I used the new stamp set "Crazy About You" (page 31 of the Occasions catalog).  I stamped my "so proud of" sentiment in Bermuda Bay.......
and added the "you" portion of my message with the help of the "Hello You Thinlits Dies".  I die-cut out three Whisper White "you" and sandwiched each of them together with my Tombow Multi Liquid Glue.
I added some Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry stars from the Confetti Star Border Punch.......And this card was DONE!  
I used the Birthday Bash DSP on the bottom portion of my card......and just love love love how this card turned out.  Plan to make lots of these to have on hand for all the amazing and wonderful things my grandkids do.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a pretty Thank You card ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this simplicity and you sold me on the star punch! You are an enabler girl!

    ReplyDelete