Friday, January 23, 2015

Lotus Blossom Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have my SW Stampers swap card for January to share with you.  It uses the new Lotus Blossom Sale-a-Bration set ......... and is just a fabulous looking card.  Let me share that card with you right now........
My card uses Coastal Cabana and Bermunda Bay ink and cardstock.
I stamped my sentiment in Bermuda Bay and then used the same colored card stock to mat my sentiment.
I used Coastal Cabana ink for my first and second step of my flower and then grabbed my Bermuda Bay ink for the third step and stamped off once for a softer impression on my flower.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun little celebrate your day card ......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for this share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: