Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Hooray It's Your Day Project Kit Part One

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a project kit to share with you.  It's one from the new Stampin' UP! Occasions catalog (page 16).  This project kit includes all the base cards and coordinating pieces you will need to create 20 cards (5 each of 4 different designs).....along with coordinating envelopes.  Let's jump right in with today's project kit share........
Here are the four base cards that this kits makes.

This first card is designed to hold a gift card on the inside.
I inked up my sponge with some Bermuda Bay ink and swiped it across this specialty paper that allowed me to change this DSP to a light Bermuda Bay color.
For my second card I used the masking template to create this fabulous fan image onto the front of my tri-fold card.
I used Strawberry Slush re-inker into my Stampin' Spritzer bottle and spritzed my card front until I had the desired look.
My third card I used two different re-inker colors for the front of my card.
By adding a couple speech bubbles......I was able to create a different looking card in a couple simple steps.
And my final card share for today uses another mask template.
This card I sponged directly onto the mask and when I was finished.......This SUPER AWESOME sunburst was created.
For each of these cards I added a few embellishments that came with my kit and was able to finish up four birthday cards in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my stepped up versions of this Hooray It's your Day Project Kit ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: