Saturday, January 24, 2015

Celebrate Your Big Day Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My card share for today is one of those fun little new product card that is just loaded with new product.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
For my card base I selected a traditional Whisper White card.
I added three Real Red stars - that I created using the Border Star Punch.  I topped each of the stars with one of the Itty Bitty Accent Epoxy Star Stickers.
I used the new Stacked with Love DSP for my center panel.
And my sentiment uses the new Rose Coral Chalk Ink........on some of the Chalkboard cardstock.
The stamp set that I used for my large oval sentiment is from the BIG DAY stamp set in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.
This is the perfect card to make up a batch of and have on hand for all those times you need a quick birthday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a something to be thankful card ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I'm star-stuck by the sweet little guys with the epoxy stickers!

    ReplyDelete