Friday, April 18, 2014

Yummy Gift From Carol

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a yummy project to share with you that my good friend Carol made for me.  But before I jump in with Carol's yummy treat......Let me do a Twoie check-in......
Here's my little Dude'r .......
I'm thinking he's saying......."You Talkin' To Me"

So now on with Carol's special little Easter Treat.......
It's the most AMAZING (and I might add DELISH) cookie treat you could image!
And the sweetest part......Carol MADE this especially for me!
Check out this DARLING Bee.
And the base cookie had EIGHT flower petals attached to it.
And the super yummy surprise was the fluffy center that included a PINK candy center.
I love all the sprinkles that Carol added to each of the petals......
And I just want to go on record by saying......YES....I did share this YUMMY treat with Jack.  THANK YOU Carol for not only thinking of me but making this extra special treat for me.  You are truly the QUEEN of ALL GOOD THINGS BAKING in SaddleBrooke.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the Easter Mailbox Treat that I will be delivery to my SaddleBrooke Friends tomorrow morning.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You have the greatest talented friends. They have sure made some cute things to share. I love the boxed set you made too. I can see Twoie has his own little personality now and is so darn cute with that smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol created a delicious and beautiful treat. Love the bee!

    ReplyDelete