Monday, April 14, 2014

Good As Gold For You Cards

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have part two of the "for you" cards I created with the SAB Good As Gold card kit......but first I want to share a picture of my Little Twoie.....
Here is my Twoie at 8-months old.  I haven't been able to go back to Wisconsin and see Twoie (since he was born........) so I'm looking forward to seeing him in August when he will be ONE YEAR OLD!
Now.....On with my share for today.  Here are all the "for you" cards I made with the Good As Gold SAB card kit.
First up is the black banner version.....
Along with a Crisp Cantaloupe banner flag.
And here's the Crisp Cantaloupe version......
With the Pistachio Pudding banner flag.
And the Pistachio Pudding version......
With the Crumb Cake banner flag.
And the last version I made.....Crumb Cake card with the Coastal Cabana banner flag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the fun little Make n' Take that I had my SU Team make in April.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!






1 comment: