Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Treat From Abbie

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a super fun little Easter Treat that my good friend Abbie made for me.  Check out this super adorable Easter Chick.........
It's made with a single sheet of cardstock!
And a handful of Stampin' UP! punches.
Abbie even filled a cello bag full of some yummy chocolates for me!
Here's what the chick looks like when it's open......
And the cello bag of candy just sit right inside the cardstock.
And here's what the velcro closure looks like.
Such a stinkin' cute little chick.....and it's found a new home in my studio up on my upper cabinet.  THANK-YOU Abbie for thinking of me and treating me to such a fun Easter Treat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a darling little card I received from my good friend Kris.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...Abbie's Chick is so STINKIN' cute. I love him and will have to put him on my list to make. So, so and so cute. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This adorable guy really makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete