Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Gift From Ann

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a super fun gift to share with you........One that my good friend Ann made for me.  Check out this special little gift......
Ann not only made me a darling bunny card......but she also created two of the cuties magnetic bunnies on the planet.
Here's a closer look at the bunnies Ann created.....
And the real treat......they are magnetic!
Ann took regular cloths-pins and painted them white......
And then did some SERIOUSLY fancy painting (which she is TOTALLY a WIZ at).
Check out this darling face she created.....
And if the face wasn't the cuties feature of this adorable bunny.......How about the hands and the feet!
Ann also created this "OH SO SWEET" bunny card........
Which is holding a beautiful bunch of tulips.  
THANK YOU Ann for sharing this special little gift with me.  
LOVE IT!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an Easter Gift I received from my good friend Carol.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable!!! Both card and bunny clothes pins. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' these bunnies and the amazing painted clothes pin/magnets!

    ReplyDelete