Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Bunny Mailbox Treats

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing the FUN little Easter Treat that I left on my SaddleBrooke Gal-Pals mailboxes early this morning.  Every holiday........I create some type of holiday treat for 24 of my closest SaddleBrooke Gal-Pals..........and here is what they found hanging on their mailboxes for Easter!
I made these fun little Top Note Bunny treat holders for each of my Gal-Pals.
I started out with some yummy chocolate I found ....... that were in the shape of carrots.
I then took a piece of Whisper White cardstock and diecut the Top Note die to create the bunnies head.
Next I attached two set's of ovals for the bunnies ears......
And added a heart for his nose and glued two gogglie eyes to the front and added some pen stitched eye lashes for a touch of FUN.
Just LOVE LOVE LOVE how these little cuties turned out......
And I'm sure that all 24 of my Gal-Pals will be SMILING BIG as soon as they go out to their mailboxes to pick-up their little Easter Treat from me.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the most ADORABLE Easter card I received from my good friend Donna.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

Lynn G said...

Awwww....such cute little bunnies! I can just picture them on all the mailboxes and everyone breakin' out in smiles! How kind of you and what fun!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Mary Fish said...

Hippity Hoppity . . . I was a lucky recipient of one, too!