Thursday, April 24, 2014

Card From Kris

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special Easter card that my good friend Kris made for me. But.......before I jump into that card share......I have a Twoie update to share.
 Here is my little Dude'r.......STANDING!  He just started crawling and my daughter caught this darling little pic of him pulling himself up to play with one of his toys.  STRIKE A POSE DUDE'R!
 
 Now on with my card share for today......
Check out this BEAUTIFUL card that Kris made for me.
When this card arrived in my mailbox......and I opened it......I was overwhelmed with all the detail that Kris had put into this card.  To start out with......The bunny.  OH SO CUTE!
And the Easter Basket that Kris created is STUNNING!  I'm sure it's a die-cut......that has been layered and arranged PERFECTLY.
Kris even created LOTS of texture to the three eggs that sat inside the basket.........With the help of a Textured Embossing Folder.
Just LOVE this card and after I admired this card for a couple days........It then went up front and center onto my IKEA hanging rack that is in my stufio.  THANK YOU Kris for making me this extra special Easter Card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a darling little Easter Treat I received from my good friend Opal..........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Darling basket and perfect paper she used. Loved the chick from yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo maybe she will share where she got the basket die?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...Twoie is such a happy baby! Such a beautiful, happy face!!!
    Adorable basket, bunny and eggs. The paper is so cute with those flowers. I am thinking the basket would be a Spellbinders die?
    Thanks for sharing Kadie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the sweet touches like the embossed eggs that make my heart go pitter pat.

    ReplyDelete