Monday, August 01, 2011

Best Friends card

Happy First Day of August my Blogger Friends!  Today I will be sharing another card I created for the Nestabilities demo I did in June for my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends.  Today I used one of the Nestabilities Label dies to pretty up this fun little "Best Friends" card.
I
I started out with a Razzleberry card base and I used the Nestabilities circle - scallop circles and labels dies and went to town.........
Here's a close-up of the BFF label I diecut using a Nestabilities Label Die.....and a TPC Studio clear stamp that has the words "Best Friends" within the set.
I used the Nestabilities circles and scallop circles die to create several different size circles and layered them all over my card....
I picked four different colors (Pumpkin Pie - Wild Wasabi - Rich Razzlezberry and Whisper White) of circle and scallop circles to create lots of fun to the center of my card.  I also added stitching and dots around the outer edges of all my forms to add just a little bit of FUN!
I also added a fun little piece of Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon to the ends of my label and added a single pearl to the center circle of one of the layers and called this one a day.  The ladies loved the demo and by showing them all the possibilities of what you can do with the product they have purchased over the years - gave them plenty of ideas to go home and do some creating.

Thanks for stopping in today!  I'm off to the Ranch today to play with my Stamping/Scrapbooking Friends - I'll be back tomorrow to share what's blooming in Arizona with you......Hope you can join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. very pretty Kadie, I love the colors in this one. I hope you have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete