Friday, August 05, 2011

Two Cards From Debbie

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends - Today, I want to share a couple cards that my good friend Debbie has made for me.  Let's get started......
This first card up is a fabulously Old Olive Birthday card.......so much more beautiful in person - the camera just didn't pick up the color!  Debbie used the Upsy Daisy stamp set from SU and inked it up with Old Olive onto Whisper White CardStock.  I just love everything about this card.......
Here's a close-up of her stamped image and then the yummy ribbon that Debbie used across the right hand side of her card........OH SO PRETTY!
And here is a fun little Thank You card that Debbie made for me.  Really a special little Real Red card that has a medium sized Doily for her focal point.  Just love the embossed background piece that Debbie used to mat her Doily on.
And I leave you today with a close-up of Debbie's Thanks message - which was set on top of  the pretty white doily (heart).

The thing I love most about the cards that Debbie makes for me is she always has very clean and simple lines but she ALWAYS packs that little surprise within her cards that seriously touches my pretty side.  Without a doubt - Debbie has achieved all of that in these two cards that she made for me.  WAY TO GO DEBBIE!  Thank YOU!

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little journal that I picked up last weekend while my girlfriend Nancy and I were shopping up in Mesa.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment