Thursday, August 04, 2011

Jan's For You Card

Happy Thursday my Blogger Friends.  Today I want to announce the fact that I'm a SUPER DUPER SLACKER and especially when it comes to making cards for my friends.  I still have to do my birthday thank you cards......send cards to my galpals that are away for the summer (letting them know how much I've missed them.....) I have several Thinking of You cards........and many more THANK YOU cards then I care to admit which seriously need to be sent out.  I PROMISE to start chipping away at my card list this weekend!  BUT....for today....I want to share yet another card that my BFF made for me....
Jan has been gone about three months (or is that three years........) and I have received MANY cards from her and what arrived in my mailbox just a couple days ago.......yet another card from my BFF.  This one set the bar REALLY HIGH for me....Check it out.......
The dimension on this card is UNBELIEVEABLE......Just love the focal image of this scallop circle and the amazing color combination that Jan used for this card........
The bonus is that the front of this card really had two focal images smacked on the front.....and.......
then when I opened up my card - there was yet one more dimension on the inside.  WOW - seriously - WHO ROCKS?
Unbelieveable that Jan made this card - and yet again I say......Jan's work is so fabulous that she either needs to sell her cards or turn them in for publication....truly pieces of ART!
And what would one of Jan's cards be without her signature "Crafted By" stamped on the back.  This must be a new stamp becasue I'm not sure that I've ever seen this one.  Don't you just love the scisssors cutting out the scallop square.....SO SO CUTE!

I am blessed to have such a talented and generous BFF....she rocks my world and I can't wait for her to return back to Arizona in September.  MISS YOU GIRLFRIEND!

Thanks for stopping by today - I'll be back tomorrow to share yet a few more cards that I've received.  Hope you can join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Kadie, I agree your friend does need to turn them in for publication, or sell them. The detail is wonderful. I hope you have a crafty weekend.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete