Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SW Stamper Swap Day Three

Happy Wednesday my Blogger Friends!  Today, when I woke up ..... and my feet hit the floor .... I'll be working in fast motion until I drop tonight.  It's August Stamp Camp today and I have nine ladies joining me.  I have some amazing and fun cards to share with them and hopefully I will be able to share those cards with you either Thursday or Friday.  BUT....for today......I have the last two cards that my fellow SW Stamper Demonstrator friends made in June.  Here we go.......
Frist up is a GREAT card made by Amanda Harbison. She created two adorable watermelon images using the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch from Stampin' UP! ....... WOWZA!
With three different layers of Stampin' UP! cardstock - she created the ideal watermelon image and with the help of some dimensionals - she turned this Whisper White base card into a piece of FUN WOW with some ribbon - a SU wheel and the amazing Triple Layer Punch.  AWESOME card Amanda-You ROCK!
This next card wasn't signed and is seriously the reason why I should post my swaps immediately after I receive them........because........ I have no recall on who gave me this card (SORRY!).  I will tell you that it is a 3"x3" fun little card that has been run through the Perfect Poka Dots Embossing Folder and the Cupcake was created using the Cupcake Builder punch.
There is something OH SO LOVELY about a card that is embossed with the Perfect Poka Dots folder.  EACH and EVERY time I use this folder I swear there is NO OTHER Poka Dot folder that compares to the one Stampin' UP! offers. 

Well....I'm off to put the finishing touches on Stamp Camp.  The nine ladies will be here at 1:00 and I want to be sure that everything is set-up and ready for their arrival.  I'm seriously looking forward to all the FUN that these nine ladies bring to my Camp events. 

Thanks for stopping by today - I'll be back tomorrow......Hope you can join me!  Keep Living Your Dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment