Friday, August 12, 2011

Couple Playful Cards

Happy Friday my Blogger Friends - and THANKS for joining me today.  I would like to share with you two cards I made.......Let's get started.....
 I'm not sure if I've shared this card with you already - but it seriously is a great little card that my BFF taught us to make and without a doubt - one of those cards that seriously is SO MUCH MORE FUN in person.
We used a material that was like RedLine Tape (but in a full sticker sheet form) and used a black outline birthday sticker along with some ultra fine glitter for this project - The WOW factor is seriously in coloring in the birthday cake sticker with Copic Markers and all the POP that is created when all these pieces are pulled together.
Next is a fun little bluebird that is created using the Scallop Circle punch from SU and a circle punch. The results are this fun little bluebird that is sure to bring a smile to anyones face.
This card was made at a Stampin' UP! Regional when I lived in Wisconsin - and has the best little fold that I find myself using again and again.  I actually used this card recipe for several of my Birthday Thank-You cards this year.

I'm heading up to Di Gibbs (http://  tomorrow to participate in her watercolor class - can't wait to see what she's created and hopefully I'll be able to share those cards with you tomorrow.  For now.....I'm off to go cut and prepare for my upcoming Stamp Camp and Stamp Club classes this next week - Lots to do and little time to get it all done......... 

Hope you join me tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment