Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kadie's FU Project Card

It's Tuesday my Blogger Friends and I seriously can't believe I've already been in Madison for a week.  How true is the statement...Time Flies When Your Having A Good (or is that GREAT) Time!  My heart is seriously so full of joy being with my grandkids.......I am having soooo much fun with them (and with my daughters too).  
Todays card is the card I brought over to Kris house on the 19th to have her create for our FU swap card.  You might remember this little number from a post I did for my SouthWest Stampers swap card.  I seriously was running out of time to prepare for our vacation and I didn't want to not bring a card for Kris to make - so I pulled out all the pieces to have Kris create this fun little number.
 I had Kris run the front of the Whisper White card base through the Big Shot using the Perfect Poka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from Stampin' UP!
 The stamp set we used for our tree image comes from the fun little stamp set "Trendy Trees" (LOVE this stamp set).
We also used the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch to create our flower and to spice up the center of our flower we used the Sweet Buttons Embosslits Die from Stampin' UP!  With the help of some Island Indigo cardstock and some White Bakers Twine - the embosslits die helped to simultaneously cut and emboss our Island Indigo cardstock and created the perfect center for our  Blossom Bouquet flower.  Don't you just love it when you can add lots of WOW to your cards without creating lots of thickness....LOVE IT!

I'm off to meet up with our Financial Advisor.....Mark is without a doubt the only one that can give me my investment issue without loosing me along the way with the all the investment lingo that I SO DON'T UNDERSTAND.  Know the market has not been looking good over the last several weeks - but ....I'm in it for the long haul and all I can do is hold tight and trust that Mark has my best interest at heart and is making good investment decision (hence the reason for our meeting today).

I'll be back tomorrow to share a FUN little CraftJunkieToo Designer Challenge.  Tracy asked her design team to share "My Favorite Things" and we will all be sharing our top five favorite things we use when crafting/designing.  Can't wait to share that post with you - Hope you can come back and join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment