Friday, December 31, 2010

What's On Your Refig........

It's New Year's Eve and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate the day than sharing with you my latest masterpieces from my grandkids...... One of my first blog post on my Kards by Kadie blog was .............What's On Your Refigerator? It was showing you what I had hung on my refigerator door. I figured I would end the year sharing an updated picture of "What's on my Refig" with you............ Every year I forward to the grandkids a gingerbread picture along with their invitation to attend the annual Gingerbread House decorating party. This year, I was able to be with the grandkids when they did their gingerbread houses.....and these are the pictures they colored for me. This first picture is from my youngest grandson Steven..........He amazes me on how detailed he is with his coloring.
Next in line is Brooke (a.k.a. Doll Baby). Brooke started 1st grade this year and really works hard to create a masterpiece that not only has coordinating colors....but......totally stays within the lines. She did an amazing job!
Moving on to Hailey......She's a NaNa girl........in fact.....she's all girl. Of all the grandkids....she takes coloring to a whole new level. She will work on something for hours (if needed) and stays with it until it's done to perfection. She's great at creating and loves to craft with me when she can. Her work is done with TOTAL LOVE!
And lastly is Jared....our oldest grandson. He loves to draw and sketch....and does an amazing job at creating...........He has lots of color pencil and marker sets and amazes me with the artwork that he creates. I keep telling him that someday he will be famous for the artwork that he creates........Needless to say.....all of the artwork that any of the grandkids give to me - IS PRICELESS..........
So I end 2010 with a final picture of what's on my refig........Thank You for visiting my blog and I would like to Wish you.......Peace ..... Love ..... Success ..... Good Health ..... Buckets of Happiness ..... and Endless Opportunities in 2011.
Happy New Year Friends......and remember.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment