Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve and hope you are able to spend the day/night with all those special family and friends that make you SMILE. It's Jack and I tonight along with the Chevy Chase movie "National Lampoon Christmas Vacation". It's a classic and a favorite for us to watch on Christmas Eve night. Here is what I'm going to be missing tonight and Christmas Day: Steven (my little man)......Hailey (my true girly girl).........Madelyn (our oldest).......Brooke (my Doll Baby) and Jared (our Packer Backer) across the back of the sofa. This is a picture of the five of them at my daughter's house in Wisconsin............This is one of the better pictures of all that we took that day where the kids aren't all making faces.
The other three people in my life that I will not be spending Christmas Eve or Christmas with are my son Michael.......Daughter Cheryl.....and Daughter Jenni.
Cheryl and Jenni both have families back in Wisconsin and they have serious traditions that they join in on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
And.....my son Michael.......will be spending his Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with his kids in St Louis.
I will probably web cam the kids on Christmas morning to see and hear all about what Santa had left them............And Jack and I are planning to have dinner at home both tonight and tomorrow.
Merry Christmas to all and to all..........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment