Monday, December 20, 2010

2-More Gifts from Dawn

Happy Monday Friends........Hope you are back into full swing after a great December weekend. Today, I'm going to share two additional gifts that my scrapbooking buddy Dawn made for me last weekend at our retreat. What could this envelope with a one inch circle be........ It's an amazing skating elf card that Dawn was making for her son's hockey team. I was admiring Dawn's great coloring job and this little elf just stoled my heart............
Check out how cute these gift card holder turned out..........
Dawn's hockey team was going to receive these gift card envelopes filled with quarters for an outing they had planned last weekend. The next thing I would like to share is this amazing holiday gift tag that Dawn had made.......
I thought this tag was so reflective of Christmas that I think Dawn felt she would give me one just to SHUT ME UP..........How cute is this tag?
And here's a close-up of the tag and all the bling that Dawn added to it. LOVE IT!
I'm planning to share with you over the next couple of days the projects that I made for my scrapbooking buddies from last weekend. I had made gifts for each of the ladies and got up super early to have them at their work station when they got up......HOWEVER.....I didn't take a picture of all the gifts.....so......I'm only going to be able to share a few of those gifts with you. Stop back tomorrow and I'll begin sharing those gifts with you. Until Tuesday morning.....remember.....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment