Thursday, June 23, 2016

Tag Thursday

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN BIRTHDAY TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This tag just lifts me away.........
I created this tag with 3-different colors of taffeta ribbon.  Here's the retired Melon Mambo ribbon......
The Old Olive taffeta ribbon......
And this is the Crushed Curry version.

I'm just crazy about the way the strings from the balloons really helps to make the balloons look like they are floating.
No matter what ribbon or balloon colors you pick for this tag ........... It will make for a pretty birthday tag to top off your present.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Friends Friday post with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Up, up and away with this creative and cool birthday tag!

    ReplyDelete