Friday, June 10, 2016

Friends Friday-SW Stamper Swaps

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share them here with you.  Let me share some of those pretty cards I've received from a few of my VERY TALENTED Southwest Stamping friends.......
First up is a card created by Dianne.  GORGEOUS!!!!
This FANTASTIC card creation was created by my most recent downline.......Dawn.
The SUPER TALENTED Darla made this card.
And my good friend Edna made this BEAUTIFUL card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a new Paper Pumpkin project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful cards . . . I never get enough of the diecut rose!

    ReplyDelete