Tuesday, June 21, 2016

3-D Tuesday-Portfolio

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is PRETTY QUICK and EASY to create and the greatest part of creating this project is all the possibilities you have with the color and stamps that you select.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
This project was inspired by one of my fellow SW Stamper Demo Friend Teresa.  She shared with our group this project she had her club gals make ....... And I knew I was going to have to make this project and share it with you here.
Teresa found this project on Amy at Stamp n Paradise blog ........ And Amy has step-by-step instructions on how to create this VERY EASY project on her blog.  This portfolio opens up and holds 5-beautiful notecards on the right pocket and 5-coordinating envelopes on the left pocket.
As you can see ......... what holds the 5-notecards is actually a constructed pocket.  And what holds the 5-envelopes is actually just a belly band that is secured to the inside of the portfolio.
Here's a close-up look at the belly band that holds the envelopes into the portfolio.  All I used was a strip of Watermelon Wonder Envelope Paper to create my belly band.
And the pocket that holds the notecards is a simple 3-1/2"x2-1/2" box that adheres directly to the inside back cover of the portfolio.
Here's the Watermelon Wonder notecards that I created.......Plan and Simple.....But OH SO PRETTY!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how this project turned out ........ And this project will be going to a special friend who LOVES PINK as much as I do.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE how it turned out, too! So crisp in WW and white!

    ReplyDelete