Friday, June 03, 2016

Friends Friday - WOW Cards

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share them here with you.  Let me share some of those pretty cards I've received from a few of my VERY TALENTED friends.......
 First up is the Mother's Day card I received from my sweet friend Pam.
This goodie purse was presented to me by Lori who is one of the staff at our local grocery store.  I give Lori holiday goodie treats and this was her way of saying "Thank You" for always remember me.  (HOW SWEET - A pretty pink bag STUFFED with Avon Product!)
This FANTASTIC SURPRISE was sent to me by my good friend Lynn.  Needless to say ....... the chocolate treats are LONG GONE!!!!
And this CONGRATS card was sent to me by my super talented upline Lisa Pretto.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a new Paper Pumpkin project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Just like Lisa said . . . you are really awesome! Thanks for sharing these pretty cards created by others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mary! It's pretty easy to be both awesome and amazing when you have such fabulous product to work with.

    ReplyDelete