Monday, June 20, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday-BIG Thanks Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but I added a couple additional products (found in the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's a Recap ......
My Spot Light Sunday card is on the left ........
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card is on the right........
My Mix-It-UP! Monday card really got an upgrade done to it.
I started out by embossing my sentiment with clear embossing powder.
I added some 3/8" Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon to the top of my card......
And used clear embossing powder on my flower and stamped several layers of that flower for my card.
I added Stampin' Dimensionals between the layers and that popped up my flower to a whole new level.
So tell me friends ....... Which one do you like the best?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Wow the touch of ribbon and added texture to the flower . . . perfection!

    ReplyDelete