Friday, June 24, 2016

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these papercrafting creations is without a doubt some great works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share them here with you.  Let me share some of the pretty things I've received from a few of my VERY TALENTED friends.......
First up is my first birthday card for this year.  It's from my very talented downline Dawn.  LOVE LOVE LOVE what she created for me.
Next up is a little something that my friend and downline Cheri brought over for me.  How STINKIN' ADORABLE is this coffee mug! 
And Cheri also made this little cutie..........For my Monster!
Cheri took one of the plastic spool pieces from an empty Stampin' UP! Ribbon and tied several different types of ribbon around it.  She dropped it in a baggie of Catnip and then tossed it to Monster.  My Monster went NUTSO for his new toy.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a new Paper Pumpkin project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh...Monster has such a pretty coat! He's gorgeous Kadie! So is Dawn's card!!!
    Congrats on becoming owned by your new FurBaby!!! He will train you well!!! =)
    Cute coffee cup and toy from Cheri!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn for your sweet comments. I am TOTALLY in love with my Monster FurBaby. Thanks for stopping in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe you have a "Monster" in your house? He's as handsome as can be and you are all so lucky to have found each other. Sweet card and fun gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mary! He is PERFECT in every way......and he has become an INSTANT member of the Fisher/Labadie household. LOVE HIM TO PIECES!!!!

    ReplyDelete