Monday, November 24, 2014

Festival of Trees Card #9

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
It's Count-down time.....
I have 13 more days in Wisconsin......
Having the time of my life with my family in Wisconsin......
I met up with the grandkids on Sunday and had lunch at Culvers!
It was a tight fit to get everyone in this selfie.......
And Twoie and my daughter just had to show us how a selfie is really done.
The other thing we did yesterday was watch Hailey at volleyball practice.
She seriously is a natural.

Continuing my everything Christmas card show-case........I have another Festival of Trees card to share with you.   Let's jump right in with this first card.......
This quick and easy Festival of Tree card comes together in a snap.
The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is stamped onto a Whisper White oval and then the ornaments and cardinal are fussy cut out and adhered directly onto the oval sentiment piece.
The Crumb cake panel is embossed with the Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder......
And the final touch is to use the Tree Punch with some Trim the Tree DSP and top it off with a Gold Glimmer Paper.  The star is punched out using the Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another Festival of Trees card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I just love those two little ornaments under the tree! Looks like you are having a great time . . . right down to the photo bombing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! What a great pictures. You are so blessed Kadie!
    You sure rocked the Festival of Trees Girl. Awesome cards.
    Thanks for sharing with us!
    Don't need to type Have BIG fun as I know you are and will!

    ReplyDelete