Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Festival of Tree Card #4

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
It's Count-down time.....
2 more days and I will be leaving for Wisconsin......
Continuing my everything Christmas card show-case........I have another Festival of Trees card to share with you.   Let's jump right in with my next card.......
This fun little card came together with a panel of Trim the Tree DSP stack and a scallop edge in Cherry Cobbler at the top and bottom portion of my card.
I added some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Detail for the ornaments of my tree and my 'peace and joy' sentiment is yet another stamp from the "Good Greetings" stamp set.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you.......................Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love! What an adorable, simple way to celebrate the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Festival of Tree's posts. Some gorgeous cards and all so simple yet unique.
    So very nicely done on all!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete