Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Festival of Tree Card #3

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
It's Count-down time.....
3 more days and I will be leaving for Wisconsin......

Continuing my everything Christmas card show-case........I have another Festival of Trees card to share with you.   Let's jump right in with this my next card.......
I used Pear Pizzazz ink to stamp two of my Festival of Tree images directly onto my panel of Whisper White.......and then I punched out on Silver Glimmer tree and added that to my Whisper White panel with dimensionals.
I used the All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper for the top and bottom portion of my card.  My sentiment was stamped with the "Good Greetings" hostess set.



Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more Festival of Trees cards ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment