Saturday, November 22, 2014

Festival of Trees Card #7

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
It's Count-down time.....
I have 15 more days in Wisconsin......


Continuing my everything Christmas card show-case........I have another Festival of Trees card to share with you.  Check out this beautiful card........
This card uses the Festival of Trees stamp set and some Lost Lagoon ink.
After punching my trees out......I used dimensional adhesive to attach them to my center panel.
I added a piece of Lost Lagoon ribbon around my center panel and used the "All is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper" to cover my base card.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more Festival of Trees cards ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. We'll have a blue (Lost Lagoon) Christmas. This is such a cute little paper forest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Lost Lagoon tree's.
    Hope you had a safe trip.
    Have BIG fun!

    ReplyDelete